Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Bounties Completed Before Draenor

Swarms of Southwind

There is a ruined township in Silithus known as Southwind Village. It was the site of great and horrible events over history, and even now the spirits there suffer under the influences of the Old Gods and their silithid minions.Recently the hives...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1445Small Grazzug 8y

The Coils of Death Unfurl

Mercenaries!This is one for the ages. Some days ago we sent a team in to aid the trolls at Bambala by helping them arrange a sacrifice to their snake god ‘Hethiss.’ Reports indicate that the foul sacrifice was carried out on live humans and that...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1448Small Grazzug 8y

Those Who Harness of the Gale

Yo,We need you mooks down in the old Thousand Needles. Been having some problems with the local centaur. They’ve been sending these strange air elementals after my esteemed Speedbarge for days now. You get your rears into gears, get down here an...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1385Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETE: Whack a Gnoll: Woodpaw Edition

Greetings to you noble mercenaries,I am Chieftain Spirithorn of Camp Mojache and, on the advice of the honored Konu Runetotem, I beseech your aid. My village has long since been a safe haven for the tauren and the whole of the Horde as they journ...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1422Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: The Cold Crown Affair

Mercenaries!Your honored commander sends word of new prospects! The dwarves of Dun Mandarr have decided to finally accept a trade deal with our contractor for a powerful artifact. You shall venture Everlook, and from there south to Dun Mandarr. ...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug2671Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: Taking the fight to the cultists

A sheet of parchment covered in careful handwriting is attached to the board:-Mercenaries -A group of cultists have been around the Undercity stealing apothecary research and generally causing issues. They were tracked back to the base they have ...
Small Hedva 8y
Hedva1408Small Hedva 8y

COMPLETED: Blood Elf Booze Run

Greetings to the most esteemed commander of the Kalimdor Mercenaries,I am Saltheril of Eversong. I am known throughout the lands of Quel’thalas as a most esteemed member of the nobility and as the practitioner of some of Azeroth’s finest parties ...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1427Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: Blessings for Bambala

Greetings from Bambala,I be Rashka, de flite master hear in Bambala. We dun have problems and need ya mercanrys to help us. We tink de snake god be angry wit us and we need to make tings right.Fort Livingstun dun sent waryors to kill de trolls a...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1477Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: Asset Conquest and You! (courtesy of Kezz & Co. Industies)

Heeeeey!It’s just little old me with a contract for you. This should go a ways into getting you boys (and girls!) into the favor off Kezz & Co. Industries. Well you see there’s a small problem we’ve been having with that silly old Venture C...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1437Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: The First Mining Misadventure

Mercenaries!The Kor’kron have contacted our illustrious commander about moving into the Dustwallow Marshes, where we can gather valuable resources from the land. Since the Northern Barrens have become contested, it is necessary we look to more po...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug2618Small Grazzug 8y

Gone Fishin'!

((Per Grazzug's request posting a little something something on here!))A scrap of parchment is pinned to the board:"Ey, I be needin' some help catching some extra fish for the war efforts. Ya know, de Horde ones. Gotta feed everyone. I will pay an...
Small Nucifara 8y
Nucifara2669Small Nucifara 8y

Non-Expedition Job: The Return of a Traitor

Throm'ka, Grazzug, son of Togrum,Recently our outpost in the northern boughs of Stranglethorn has become home to one of the ilk of the Banshee Queen. He settled in a short time ago and already we have witnessed evidence that he is nothing more th...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug2593Small Hedva 8y

COMPLETED: Shadows of Darkmist

Mercenaries!Talgar Goreblade hereby commands a squad of mercenaries to assemble at Stonemaul Hold in Feralas. We have been contracted to find the Orb of Darkmist, an ancient Shen'dralar artifact used to keep the demons of the Burning Legion at ba...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug2690Small Bauron 8y

COMPLETED: Darkcloud Decimation

Mercenaries!Word has reached me of recent events in the Thousand Needles region. Taking advantage of the chaos incited by Magatha’s purge of the Grimtotem clan’s leadership, Koran Bloodtotem has taken control of the Darkcloud Pinnacle, where he g...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug2646Small Bauron 8y

COMPLETED: Grabbin' the Bull By the Horns

THIS OPERATION HAS BEEN COMPLETEDMercenaries!The Grimtotem tauren of the Stonetalon Mountains continue to flaunt their new-found ties to the wretched Alliance dogs. With the aid of the Alliance, they have successfully made great strides against t...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug2692Small Bauron 8y

The K.M.G and the Temple of Carrots

Hello neighbour,Well you was living round here for awhile, so I guess former neighbour. I am Haohan Mudclaw, head of the Tillers Union in the Valley of the Four Winds and I’m actin’ as representative of the union when I say I’d like to contract y...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1476Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: Poaching Feral Scar

Mercenaries!The Kor’kron sent word to the commander some time ago. The operation was nothing glamorous, but it would've helped the Kor'kron. We were to retrieve some furs for the Kor’kron’s new uniforms. They've had high recruitment numbers sin...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1464Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: Why you blikk-Jeekin' dikkety dook-manker! That's my grookin' shiny!

Mercenaries! I have received a notice from the Hozen of Camp Nooka Nooka. They have informed the commander of the contract between the iron bull, Bauron, and their chieftain to have a special item retrieved from a group of thieves. The Hozen are...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1446Small Grazzug 8y

COMPLETED: Thunderbolt Brewing

Hello warriors from beyond the mists!I am Blanche, a brewmaster of my people. I have recently set myself to making my prized beverage! Blanche’s Boomer Brew.All I still need is for a storm, and I have a feeling that will be coming soon. Well I n...
Small Grazzug 8y
Grazzug1401Small Grazzug 8y