Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
A spot for the K.M.G's former mission reports preceding the crossing of the Dark Portal
6586Member avatar small
2627Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Operations

Forming the Coalition

Pre – Operation NotesTracking a massive fleet of gilded ships is more challenging than I thought….****The first stop on our effort to unite the scattered vrykul against Skovald is Morheim. The village, named after a great champion of old, sits on...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1406Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

A Royal Meeting

Pre – Operation NotesThe Scythe off and vanished again this afternoon. Seems they followed some of the Dread-Riders and a salvage team to scout around the ruins of the Skyfire. A group of Forsaken later returned with the bodies of some of their ...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1546Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

The Trial of Might

Pre – Operation NotesI had Bloodsear and Raketalon look into the Scythe’s recent activities. They were in Dalaran, asking around about a ship called the Queen’s Reprisal. It seems it was the warchief’s flagship during the invasion. The only prop...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1449Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Scouting Nashal and Storm’s Vigil

Pre – Operation NotesThe elves arrived on their ship today. Not as many as in our last campaign, but, then again, they Seekers did abandon us then. They seem to be led by Talarien Sunvalor’s son, Valtenath. He came ashore with a team of Reliqu...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1473Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Legion Operations Begin - A Tumultuous Landing

Pre - Operation NotesWe've been at sea for days. It's the same every time. This damned sea sickness. I still remember leaving the Eastern Kingdoms for Kalimdor that first time. Sailing for weeks, going around the chaotic maelstrom. Storms an...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1406Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Dalaran Operation - A Not So Friendly Negotiation

Pre – Operation NotesOur defensive forces deployed to Westfall and Dun Morogh have done their part. We have shown the Alliance that, despite the Broken Shore, the Horde does have their backs. This should help in our negotiations, as they are com...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1486Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Ashenvale Operation - Battle of Demon Fall Canyon

Pre – Operation NotesToday was productive. I was training a new batch of warriors to join the fray in Azshara when I met an orc who goes by Bloodsear. He’s Shattered Hand and offered his aid to the Kalimdor Mercenaries. This includes intel from...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1832Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Ashenvale Operation - Whispers of an Emerald Dream

Pre – Operation NotesReports are coming in by the day, almost by the hour. More attacks on Orgrimmar’s northern gate; the Barrens are on fire, and, hell, they are saying that the Legion descended on the Caverns of Time… only to be held at bay by ...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug1395Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

The Stonetalon Mishap

Commander,I, Krolbrim, am writing this report for your records, compiled both from what I personally saw and from statements taken from those who saw what I did not. I hope my doing this can take some of the burden from you, particularly after wha...
Member avatar small Legren 5y
Legren3757Member avatar small Legren 5y
Operations

Kalimdor Operation - Holding the line

Pre – Operation NotesThe search in Silvermoon doesn’t seem to have come up with anything directly linking the disappearances to the Legion. Some mages, a depressed woman, a young ranger, and a local drunkard all seem to have left the city followi...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug0489Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Northern Barrens Operation - Dark Investigations

Pre – Operation NotesGreen fire rained from the skies above Orgrimmar, above Azshara….It was late at night but I sounded the call. As many in Gorath’s Hammer that could be reached were reached. They donned their armor and hoisted up their axes, ...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug0411Small Grazzug 5y
Operations

Operation Felclash: Investigation of Warlock Rumblings

First SightingsPre-Operation NotesAlright. The commander has requested that I fill out a more formal report for this operation before we start our investigation in full. It's been a while since I've had to write something like this up, so bear wit...
Member avatar small Zelch 5y
Zelch51258Member avatar small Zelch 5y
Operations

Darkshore Operation - The Dark Herald of Bashal'Aran

Pre – Operation NotesIt’s been many long weeks since the Warforged Pact broke apart and its warriors returned to their lives. The Legion defeated in Draenor, Archimonde slain, supposedly for good this time, and peace has returned. The Horde and ...
Small Grazzug 5y
Grazzug0512Small Grazzug 5y