1. One of the guild officers (likely Grazzug) will respond to your application on the forums letting you know if you have been accepted or denied.
2. We will not contact you in-game. If you are approved, and schedule an in-character interview. Names of our interviewers are provided if you are approved.
3. Interested applicants should know our usual events days are Tuesdays and Saturdays at 7pm server time. They can last anywhere from one hour to three hours.
4. If we respond to your thread asking you a question, you must reply in 24 hours or we will close your application.
5. If you are denied we will not tell you why.
6. We don't have any obligation to accommodate 'package deal' applications. If you and a friend are applying, but are only interested in the guild if both of you get in, we would request that neither of you apply. If you are applying with someone (and will join the guild even if they don't get in with you), it is advised you do not tell us.
7. Do not ask for criticism on your application if you are denied. It is your responsibility to proofread it, and work out the kinks in your character before you apply.
8. If you are denied, you MAY reapply fourteen days from the date of your denial.
How to Apply:
1. Sign up on our forums. Your user name be the name of the character you are applying with. We recommend using your character's first and last name in place of your own.
2. Read the website! We have pages devoted to our Rules and Regulations, an FAQ, information and lore details that should be examined. These pages should be examined... and may contain the key to improving your application.
3. Copy and paste the questions listed below into a new thread, and then fill out the application.
4. Make sure the title of your thread is: "Application from [your name here]"
1, What is the full name of your character?
2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?
3, Level and class:
4, How long have you been roleplaying in WoW and without?
5, What is your age range? (Options are 14-17, 18-21, 22-25, and 26+)
6, What is the back-story and history of your character? (Feel free to be as detailed as you would like.)
7, Tell us about the personality of your character.
8, What does your character look like?
9, What does your character think of their warchief, Sylvanas Windrunner?
10, The following questions are designed to get a better grasp of your character within their race and position within the Horde. Only answer the question(s) specified to your character’s race. If the question does not apply to your character perfectly, still try to answer to the best of your ability.
- Orc: What clan was your character born to? How has your clan heritage and upbringing affected your character? And lastly, what effects did Garrosh Hellscream's tumultuous tenure as warchief have on your particular orc's experiences in the Horde?
- Troll: As a troll of the Darkspear Tribe, what roles has your character played in establishing and defending the Horde since the tribe was rescued from the Darkspear Isles? And how do they feel about the loss of their chieftain and their clan's depleted importance in the Horde?
- Tauren: These are tumultuous times for the tauren people. The death of Cairne Bloodhoof and the attempted coup by Magatha Grimtotem has shaken the prior status quo for the Tauren. As one of the Taur-ahe Confederacy, how does your character feel about Baine Bloodhoof’s mercy toward the Grimtotem tribe?
- Goblin: The goblins race is known for three things: Alchemy, Explosives and a strong desire for profit. What does your character think of this archetypal stereotype? Do they match it, wittingly or unwittingly?
- Pandaren: Not too long ago the pandaren of the Wandering Isle followed the Horde and Alliance to the mainland. As one of the pandaren who followed Ji Firepaw… how has your character found their time among the races of the Horde? Alternatively, if you are a mainland pandaren, what influenced you to join the Horde while your people have largely remained neutral? How do you feel about the Horde's influence on Pandaria, both bad and good?
- Blood Elf: In the time before the Sunwell was restored, how did your character deal with their addiction to the arcane?
- Forsaken: What was your character like before she/he became one of the Forsaken? How is your character influenced by that former life? And, considering recent events, how does your character feel about the Frosaken's sudden rise to the top of the Horde hierarchy under Warchief Windrunner?
- Nightborne: Where did your Shal'dorei stand in the civil war between the Dusk Lilly and Elisande's regime? How do they feel about Thalyssra as a leader now?
- Highmountain Tauren: Highmountain stands. The question is... where does your tauren stand among them? Are they Rivermane? Skyhorn? Bloodtotem? or are they one of the Highmountain? How has their tribe heritage and tribal culture affected their personal development?
- Illidari: What was it that prompted your Illidari to sacrifice everything and become a demon hunter?
11, Which pages of the site did you read?
12, What do the fans of Blight Boar love to drink at their concerts?
13, Can you initiate roleplay on your own? How often do you? How do you?
14, What does the goblin's trike use for fuel?
15, How involved do you like to be in the guild community outside of the game? Do you enjoy using forums / Discord, etc?
16, Why do you want to join Warforged Legacy?
17, Do you know anyone in the guild, and how do you know them?
18, How did you hear about us?
19, On average, how often do you log into this character and play? Try to be specific.
20, What was the name of the last guild you were in, and why did you leave it?
21, Anything you would like to add? (Tell us about yourself, etc.)
22, If you understand that a reason will not be provided if your application is denied type: "I UNDERSTAND" in response to this: