Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Other Games

[Pinned] Warforged Minecraft Server

So I was asked to create a Minecraft server for the guild.173.17.73.67It's being hosted on Eadwig's computer, if it's down, shoot me a battle.net message and I'll figure out what's up.
Small "Ticks" 3y
"Ticks"7682Small Nucifara 2y
[Pinned] Other Games
Other Games

[Pinned] Other Games

Making a new thread as the old one was a year old and had no updates!Post any battle tags, names etc for games you don't mind be contacted in. No pressure to share or anything, just to help networking between guildies in other games :)Minecraft Se...
Small Nucifara 3y
Nucifara18981Member avatar small Hlabina 2y
Other Games

Guild Wars 2

Been playing this a bit lately and would welcome any familiar faces while exploring Tyria.Highest toon is Hattai, my lvl 27 Charr Engineer.
Small Settai 2y
Settai3333Member avatar small Hlabina 1y
Other Games

NaNoWriMo

I realize this isn't a "Game", but it is another activity. If you're doing it and want to be writing buddies, what's your username?Mine is Vandaera.Happy writing!
Member avatar small Hlabina 1y
Hlabina0158Member avatar small Hlabina 1y
Other Games

Minecraft & other game ideas!

Hey WFL,Should we get a Minecraft server set up again? Also, the new Guild Wars expac is out. Is anyone here planning on checking that out? Invar also mentioned some other games we could play.. anyone have any ideas? -Ofey
Small Woll├╝stig 1y
Woll├╝stig4319Small Settai 1y
Other Games

Elite: Dangerous

So, I picked this up a while back, and have been on and off it the past couple weeks. It's pretty fun, even when solo, but having more pilots around to hang with always makes it more enjoyable.If you've got it, feel free to add me. CMDR KaoticFo...
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn3155Small Velindeyn 2y
Other Games

Game Search!

This is a difficult search I am taking for a friend. What makes it difficult is what we do and don't remember, so any help trying to track this down would be awesome.What we remember: A Point and Click adventure released somewhere around 2000, th...
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn5379Small Settai 2y
Other Games

SWTOR

Some of us are hanging on SWTOR as they have double exp till the 7th. We are Imperials and on The Ebon Hawk server for any who wish to join. This is just a time sink so unless you just really love the game I wouldn't recommend sinking a lot of mon...
Small Nucifara 3y
Nucifara10595Small "Ticks" 3y
Other Games

Minecraft Adventures - Screenshots

Post your fun and hard work here! :)
Small Nucifara 3y
Nucifara2198Small Cadrius 3y
Other Games

TESO interest?

I know that juggling two different MMO's is always a pain, and especially with how Warlords is looking right now, my interest in finding a new one went from high to nearly non-existant, but I just wanted to gauge the interest for The Elder Scrolls...
Small Velindeyn 3y
Velindeyn221354Small Nucifara 3y
Other Games

Minecraft!

SO. Me and a buddy from work decided that we wanted a multiplayer server to play on for Minecraft, so I went and got one. However, it holds a lot more than 2 people! So if anyone is interested, feel free to join us. I will have to whitelist you fo...
Small Burtlan 3y
Burtlan9693Member avatar small Azgrimm 3y
Page 1