Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Bounties Completed Before Draenor

Argent Matters

*A letter that was addressed to Valtenath Sunvalor and was given to Grazzug… before it was sent Gak’ara Thunderspear back on Azeroth*I fear I have bad news. The men back in Hearthglen have been struggling these last few months. Ever since your S...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0205Small Grazzug 2y

Stealing from Explorers

*Forwarded by Talarien Sunvalor with the message 'You can handle this'*Master,Those darling Reliquary agents you have watching the Explorer’s League have actually sent word. It seems the dwarves at the Ironband Excavation Site down in Loch Modan ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0138Small Grazzug 2y

Steamwheedle Redemption

I have received word from the Steamwheedle Cartel’s Baron Revilgaz as to a bounty that was placed on members of the Bladefist. In the letter he provides the names of those involved in the operations passed down to Strakk Crashgear. In retrieving...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0149Small Grazzug 2y

Flames of Constellas

Rabine Saturna of the Cenarion Circle, on behalf of one ‘Captain Irontree,’ has called on us for aid. It seems the efforts of Sashi’zon in the region of Mount Hyjal has given the Cenarion Circle some faith in our abilities. Coincidently there’s a...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0205Small Grazzug 2y

We are not there, Yeti!

Hail,The Steamwheedle Cartel can use some help up in Winterspring. Our station at Everlook has been experiencing some strange and distressing stuff lately. According to our Echo Three sensors, the wendigo in the Ice Thistle Hills have been multi...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0161Small Grazzug 2y

Settling Debts for Sea Wolf

Mercenaries,Word has reached us that impossibly rare and valuable texts were found in Duskwood. They’re the writings of one of the Old Horde’s most powerful necrolytes. Problem is the scrolls were found by looters and have already passed throu...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0157Small Grazzug 2y

Mining Misadventures 3: Riding the Pain Train to Crystalvein

Grettings from Booty Bay to the most esteemed and powerful Kalimdor Mercenaries. I am Sadim, purveyor of rare jewels and owner of the Crystalvein Mine. I’m a bit of a trader by trade and my business is crystals. See the fellas back in Booty Bay...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0229Small Grazzug 2y

The KMG and the Arcane Skull

Lok’tar,The secrets of the arcane are many. For too long the orcs have neglected to learn these secrets. We have too long neglected to master them. Some, like Ureda of the Black Flame, turned their back on the arcane in favor of shadows and mag...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1239Small Grazzug 3y

Hammer Time at the 'Kezzworks'

Hey Boss,Kezz here with a tiny problem. See I’ve been looking at the Krazzworks out in the Twilight Highlands and I got a little jealous. I sent a team to the Highlands and found a nice large mountain near the Krazzworks and I deployed my own Ke...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1194Small Grazzug 3y

Tracking the Warmatron: Angerfang Encampment

Throm’ka Grazzug, son of Togrum,It has been some time since we have spoken and longer yet that I have seen you within the Hall of the Brave. The dark days of Hellscream’s rule may now be behind us, but that does not mean we are in the clear. Rum...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1206Small Grazzug 3y

Plaguelands Patrol: Northpass to Plaguewood

Hail Grazzug of the Kalimdor Mercenaries,The Argent Crusade requests the presence of your mercenaries at the Northpass Tower in the Eastern Plaguelands of Lordaeron. Our recent push into Stratholme has left our ranks throughout the plaguelands t...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1493Small Grazzug 3y

Ghoul Bait of Blackwood

To Grazzug,I send fair greetings to you from Northern Lordaeron. Deep in the bowels of the Eastern Plaguelands is the ruins of Blackwood. The land suffered greatly during the Second War and never recovered. In the Third War it was utterly destr...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1112Small Grazzug 3y

Carving Krastinov's Carvers

Praise the Light,I am Myner of Hearthglen, lieutenant of the Argent Crusade. On behalf of my lord, Tirion Fordring, I invite your Kalimdor Mercenaries to western Lordaeron. North of Gahrron’s Withering is the aptly named Weeping Cave. Within th...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1127Small Grazzug 3y

COMPLETED x2: Day at the Spa

Name’s Gott Weedlespan, Assistant Director of the Steam Pools Resort and Spa. We got a few problems. One of our chefs, Gordon Tramsey, has received a death threat from one of our employees. You can ask the staff what they know about it all cove...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1183Small Grazzug 3y

COMPLETED: Pygmy Whackdown

Mercenaries,I’ve been in talks with the Ramkahen. Apparently the pygmy tribes here in Uldum have acquired some Dwarven armor and technology and refitted it to their own goals. They have been raiding Tol’vir villages and the cat men have lost the...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1131Small Grazzug 3y

COMPLETED: Silencing Prophecy

Grazzug,You have made your intentions to build stronger connections with the Cenarion Circle known to us. I have such a task that would entail you gaining these stronger ties.In the desolate lands of Silithus are some the last remaining number fr...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1123Small Grazzug 3y

Operation Mangled Claw: The Teeth of the Neferset

Greetings to you,The foul Neferset have returned in force. We have no idea how or why they lash against the Ramkahen once more. We thought those dark times behind us, but no. My son, Tashtet, was seized from our village and taken down the Vir’n...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1199Small Grazzug 3y

Operation Mangled Claw: Madness of Horuseth

Kalimdor Mercenaries,I am Zaras. While I know you are not normally accustomed to doing work with a human I swear to you I have no affiliation with the Grand Alliance nor any desire to develop such ties. My concerns are on a scale vastly larger t...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1143Small Grazzug 3y

Operation Mangled Claw: Winds of Orsis

*A scroll with the insignia of Ramkahen*The Faith and Sword of the Ramkahen have extended to you an opportunity to save the lives of out people. Of late there has been a resurgence of the foul wind elementals of Al’Akir, despite the wicked one’s ...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1158Small Grazzug 3y

Mining Misadventures 2: Elements Entanglements!

Hello mercenary types! I’ve found another fantastic asset for Kezz & Co. Industries. A mine located in the Twilight Highlands of all places! Well, I just need you big strong mercenary types to go, ya know, secure the spot. The mine’s prett...
Small Grazzug 3y
Grazzug1179Small Grazzug 3y