Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Seekers Archive

[Pinned] Sunfire Seeker Character Roster

Sunfire Seeeker Character Roster.Please reply to the original post and add the information for your own Seeker toons.This is to be a short summary of the information about your toon, this is not to take the place of the longer character introducti...
Small Nucifara 3y
Nucifara11974Small Bauron 3y
Seekers Archive

A Journal of a Thousand Studies

~~The handwriting placed in this journal is small and cramped, however very precise and neat. It is left without a name, and the first few pages have been carefully removed.~~I’ve avoided this day for as long as I can. I told myself my studies w...
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn0108Small Velindeyn 2y
Seekers Archive

A storm on iron walls

It had merely been moments, and already hell had broken loose.Faelien had fought desperately, trying to keep what little of the formation was left to her sides, but it had been long since the orc’s siege weapons had split her off from Seeker and M...
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn2211Small Velindeyn 2y
Seekers Archive

Memoirs from the Front

((An accounting of the fights and occurrences from Elarien Firegaze's point of view from the front lines of crossing the portal. Written in Thallasian.))Entry #1Bladesinger has suggested that I keep a record of the events for her to review upon ou...
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara2183Small Nucifara 2y
Seekers Archive

Lesyia Sunsworn

Lesyia was born to a prostitute who resided in Murder Row. She lived her life as a street rat, begging and stealing and might had ended with the same fate as her mother, but for a fortuitous event. Skulking about the Bazaar she witnessed a noblema...
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara0126Small Nucifara 2y
Seekers Archive

Fever Dreams (Nuci Short)

Nucifara tossed and turned trying to get comfortable, the world burning around her, and each movement sending spasms of pain through her leg. Whimpering she pawed about the sheets searching for any source of coolness, remembering the ice blocks D...
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara0109Small Nucifara 2y
Seekers Archive

Zeilan "Black Blood" Ravensworn (Jazari's Alt)

When the hunted tell tales of Zeilan the Bounty Hunter none are sure of which are true. In whispered tones they say he was abandoned as a kid, learning his skill in tracking as a matter of simple survival. Others hear he was an orphan of war, take...
Small Hazk 2y
Hazk2177Small Hazk 2y
Seekers Archive

Bandages (Draea short)

Draea staggered her way out of the Court, only making it a few steps before collapsing on a bench. She began to tremble and her breathing grew quick and ragged as she thought about how close she had been to death just minutes ago. The Seekers had ...
Small Eyselite 2y
Eyselite0153Small Eyselite 2y
Seekers Archive

A Letter to Velindeyn

A roll of parchment is incongruously tied around the forepaw of a great black wolf, panting happily when it finds its intended recipient. The letter is a bit worn, and a little muddy, but legible.Councilor,I have found the target taking residence...
Small CoraiasLeafwalker 2y
CoraiasLeafwalker2158Small Velindeyn 2y
Seekers Archive

Aftermath

Step, one-two-three-four-five, turn, step one-two-three-four-five, turn step one-two-three-four-five.The cycle, like so many others, repeated. It repeated, and repeated, and repeated.And it was boring.Denfehlath's gaze—now a deep, rooted fel green...
Small Denfehlath 3y
Denfehlath0140Small Denfehlath 3y
Seekers Archive

Awakenings and Revelations

The priest walked amongst the room, pulling the drapes back from the window as he stared out at the night sky over Silvermoon. Dancing lights met his gaze from below as the stars shined just faintly in the sky above, the moon illuminating his min...
Small Velindeyn 3y
Velindeyn0572Small Velindeyn 3y
Seekers Archive

Emergency Broadcast on the Stone

"Attention, Sunfire Seekers. There is an active force subverting our membership. One of our councilors is incapacitated, and the other has fallen victim, controlled by external forces unknown. Be careful. Don't be alone if you can help it. Act in ...
Member avatar small Anuarii 3y
Anuarii6443Member avatar small Syedori 3y
Seekers Archive

A dance for the Puppet Master

"I could not have hoped for such a beautiful show!" The elf laughed, her hand holding the glass of wine to her side swirling it. "Had I not known better, they were ready to rip themselves to pieces without my interference! Chaos, dysfunction, d...
Small Velindeyn 3y
Velindeyn0146Small Velindeyn 3y
Seekers Archive

Loranas Dawntouched

(Finally worked up the nerve to put this here! Let's hope for the best, shall we?)Loranas Dawntouched was born into a noble house that was already fading from it's former glory. As such, while he attempted to coast on old legacies, it appeared tha...
Member avatar small Aliyah 3y
Aliyah0124Member avatar small Aliyah 3y
Seekers Archive

Learning to Walk Again

Discomfort. That was all she could describe the sensation as. Velindeyn shifted onto her side in the bed, looking over to the sleeping mage next to her. It had been hours since they had returned to Silvermoon, priests bustling around them, heali...
Small Velindeyn 3y
Velindeyn0151Small Velindeyn 3y
Seekers Archive

A Brief Letter To Nucifara

Sent from the outpost at Sandy BeachTo Nucifara Bladesinger--Apologies for any errors in protocol I make in addressing you (or in addressing you solely) by your name; I am, as we have established, unfamiliar with your organization and its titles (...
Small Tuliverine 3y
Tuliverine3227Small Tuliverine 3y
Seekers Archive

Simple Lessons

Anuari squinted as the force from the proto-drake’s wings sent air gusting about him wildly. His eyebrows were dipped with worry as watched Nucifara fly off, the injured rogue refusing any and all help. Sighing he gave a whistle and his own drake ...
Small Nucifara 3y
Nucifara4469Small Nucifara 3y
Seekers Archive

Reputation (Draea short - July Prompt)

"Oh Draea! Of course I remember your mentorship," the Magistrix laughed, tossing her hair. "I'm sure you're even more glad than I am that whole disaster is behind us." Draea forced a smile. "Of course.""I have never worked with anyone as full of e...
Small Eyselite 3y
Eyselite0108Small Eyselite 3y
Seekers Archive

A Hefty Package, Addressed to Commandant Nucifara (Coraias' Third Task)

A letter is sealed with wax, upon which is imprinted what appears to be a trefoil leaf. Beneath the sealed letter are three packages, each securely wrapped and sealed with the same leaf imprint Commandant,Operation: Magpie concluded successfully...
Small CoraiasLeafwalker 3y
CoraiasLeafwalker0119Small CoraiasLeafwalker 3y
Seekers Archive

A Sealed Report, Delivered to SSG. Zortolin

This report is provided promptly. (Forgive the delay in posting. x.x) The handwriting is neat, and the envelope in which it is provided is nondescript, sealed carefully to avoid or reveal tampering. The contents are as follows:Initial Report, Eyes...
Member avatar small Anuarii 3y
Anuarii2155Member avatar small Anuarii 3y