Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Screenshots
General Discussion

[Pinned] Screenshots

At the Trials of Tholmai, only the baby Goldenleaves alt understands how a sidecar works:A tragically poignant moment during the Invar Productions mission in Kara:We made quick work of heroic Ragnaros:Eadwig successfully transplants portions of Ve...
Small Eyselite 4y
Eyselite262520Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Disabling my Real ID (and I'll be back in April)

Hey WFL,I'm just writing to give an update. First of all, I love and miss you dearly. Second of all, I disabled my Real ID. Tonight was the closest I've come to succumbing to the urge to resubbing to wow. I quit in February this year to focus on s...
Small Wollüstig 339d
Wollüstig8311Small Wollüstig 305d
General Discussion

Warcraft: Da Movie

Warcraft. 2016. Hoping it's good? Dreading it's very existence? Well... it's coming. Here is the trailer FOR the trailer.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_8TY9Z5Zg&feature=youtu.be&t=0m05sAnd to add to the awesome (and I know the belve...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug3446Small Grazzug 1y
General Discussion

{Spoilers} Next Expansion Discussion Thread

So, throwing this here so that we can put out some discussion about what we like, dislike, want to see, don't want to see, etc., about the new expansion.I'll post my own thoughts once I can get to the actual web page for it.
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn12653Small Bauron 2y
General Discussion

S.E.L.F.I.E Thread

Because. It had to be done. Post as much as you want, the sillier the better!
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara11763Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

MACBETH Photos - By Request

For The Record, I am NOT as heavy as I appear to be. Much to my chagrin, Multiple Layers + Bloused Tunic = The Orson Welles Look.
Small Tuliverine 2y
Tuliverine7367Member avatar small Hlabina 2y
General Discussion

Getting Kicked

So, yesterday, right in the middle of a hitherto hassle-free run of Heroic Bloodmaul Slag Mines, I was vote-kicked without any warning. No discussion beforehand, no indication at all that I'd done anything unacceptable. As I say, the run had gone ...
Small Tuliverine 2y
Tuliverine6424Member avatar small Legren 2y
General Discussion

Look at this quilt.

Look at it.MY FRIEND MADE IT FOR ME AND IT IS AMAZING
Small Jaythen 2y
Jaythen2251Member avatar small Radyne Dawnstrider 2y
General Discussion

A Modest Proposal

OK, so, as some of you know, I've recently made the switch from clicking to keybinding (macros will be the next step, I'm sure.) However, since I've clicked for nearly 8 years, this transition will take some time--and a lot of misery/frustration o...
Small Tuliverine 2y
Tuliverine8534Small Valigith 2y
General Discussion

Queue time fun!

What are you doing while waiting for the queue?
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara11575Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Real Launch Time

Devs at Blizzcon said EST but ....When will the launch of the game happen for my time zone/region?Warlords of Draenor will launch in:North America (US) at 12:00 a.m. PST (1:00 a.m. Mountain, 2:00 a.m. CST, 3:00 a.m. EST) on Thursday, November 13Oc...
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara7407Small Settai 2y
General Discussion

Reflecting on Expansions

Just a fun bonding thread! Are you excited for this expansion? Is this your first expansion? If not, how did you feel for the others? Have you done anything special for launches?--------So, I'm totally hype for this expac. I wasn't originally, but...
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara5321Member avatar small Zelch 2y
General Discussion

Favorite WoW Memory?

Share a favorite memory here! Doesn't have to be with us (though we are honored if it is) just has to be WoW related. Could be a silly raid moment, a moment in vent/mumble/skype with wow friends, some RP shenanigans, or something else in the WoW-v...
Small Nucifara 3y
Nucifara161062Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Bye Bye Portal

Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara0200Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Full SMC Map

Credit on image
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara3223Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Jazari's Transmog Corner

Hello, viewer! Since I like to dip my fingers into transmog from time to time and since other guild members post their own creations of both drawing and writing, I thought to open up this transmog thread! Feel free to add, rate, comment, or ask ab...
Small Hazk 2y
Hazk2318Small Nucifara 2y
CoraiasLeafwalker2199Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Need Seeker help for an idea!

Heya Seekie Seekers of Seeking! I've been trying for the past two weeks to make a character background for a blood elf bounty hunter, but elves have always been so painful to make for me due to their longer than sin lifespans which would mean that...
Small Hazk 2y
Hazk10648Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Skeleton Dance TF2 Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWRKtnEWiAI know some of you will enjoy this.
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara0174Small Nucifara 2y
General Discussion

Bard event

Event on Oct 4th in thunder bluff. http://azuriann.tumblr.com/post/98807744438/vellissanasolaris-writingjustforgiggles
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara2197Small CoraiasLeafwalker 2y