Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Reports from the Draenor Campaign

Operation Shadowhammer: The Campaign Against the Shadow Council

Prelude The large iron transport slowly lowered off the side of the massive carrier and lowered into the waters below. The large, broad-shouldered Blackrock general within the transport grunted at the collision. Gorath took in a deep breath, tak...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug211097Small Grazzug 1y

Flight from Ironfist

Pre – Operation NotesI’ve heard that the commander at Frostwall has been busy. The Iron Horde’s dominion is crumbling and has been since their siege of Shattrath was broken. From here in Frostfire Ridge and from down in Nagrand, I’ve heard only ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug2174Small Grazzug 2y

Raid on Mok'gol

Pre – Operation NotesTalgar was at the garrison with Urgarok not long after the debacle entering Nagrand. I sent Urgarok down to consult with the shaman after a debriefing and Urgarok’s oral report about the Grimrail, but they had all either had g...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0185Small Grazzug 2y

Welcome to Nagrand!

Pre – Operation NotesI’ve finally received some reports regarding Ironblood’s operation. The move on the Grimrail was, in fact, a success. Urgarok’s team, which included Azgrimm, Ironhorn, Zelch and the Old Wolf, marched into the Grimrail Depot ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0186Small Grazzug 2y

Poll: Who Does the Warforged Pact Pursue?

There is a new notice on the bounty board in Grazza'kar for all to see. After rigorous efforts to translate and decode the texts from Gorath’s codex, we’ve made a determination as to the location of Gorath and his two lieutenants, Togrum and the...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0191Small Grazzug 2y

Finding our Foes

Pre – Operation NotesGorath’s army broke when the siege of Shattrath did. His armies seemingly vanished completely from the map. Not only did they scatter on the four winds, we don’t know where….He had better be found. My scouts have been deplo...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0118Small Grazzug 2y

Howls of the Ironblood

Pre – Operation NotesA day or so back my warriors engaged an Iron Horde legionnaire in a savage battle in the southern woods of Gorgrond. They managed to fend him off but he escaped into a cave network near some ogre ruins… only to come face to f...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0178Small Grazzug 2y

Dismantling the Archenon Siegeyard

Pre – Operation NotesTalgar is settling in as foreman of the mines. He doesn't like it but he nor his wolf are ready to get back in the field. At least this gives something to do.With what happened in the field I'm not sure what I should do with...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0276Small Grazzug 2y

Orunai Landing

Pre – Operation NotesTwo successful operations against the Iron Horde in Frostfire and Gorgrond are being overshadowed by news that caravans between Grazza’kar, Frostwall, and Wor’gol are being attacked.This will have to be investigated.****I have...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0136Small Grazzug 2y

Securing New Fronts

GrazzugI feel it necessary to write to you considering recent events that have come to light, and through an understanding that although we have our differences, we can be beneficial to one another here.I received a report from one of my own that ...
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn2194Small Grazzug 2y

Overseeing the Enemy

Pre – Operation NotesGorath’s forces have been putting up quite the fight in the Gronn Canyon. We’ve lost three good men so far this month and that number might be going up as more wounded are flown here from Beastwatch and Broken Horn. The Blac...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0112Small Grazzug 2y

Problems at Bastion Rise

Pre – Operation NotesDwarven corpses had been found south of the Everbloom Wilds. Braktar is investigating the apparent presence of the dark iron clan in Gorgrond.****I’ve received contact information from draenei in outposts throughout Talador. ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0174Small Grazzug 2y

Burning the Everbloom

Pre – Operation NotesFreeing that gronn was the right call, it seems. The beast has been massacring Iron Horde camps throughout the canyon for days now.****The majority of the Seekers have left the garrison for Talador. I cannot say I’m pleased ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0126Small Grazzug 2y

Liberating the Gronn: Also known as 'Ogres and Drunken Ranting'

Pre – Operation NotesWe may be wounded, but we need to take the offensive. The garrison will be repaired and our stores will need to be refilled, but we will not even take a moment to breathe. This war is only just beginning. I’ll be leading a ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0116Small Grazzug 2y

The Siege of Grazza'kar

Pre – Operation NotesHedva has spoken to several of our druids about what she found. While they are worried about these botani, they are placated somewhat by our situation. The cold should be able to prevent such life from spreading out here. T...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0178Small Grazzug 2y

A Way Home

Pre – Operation NotesThe Stonemaul venture was a success and those who we once thought were lost have been returned to us. I don’t imagine our marching into the arena during a battle and stealing back our people will endear us to the Gorian Empir...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0114Small Grazzug 2y

Search and Rescue Report: Assault on Stonemaul Arena

*A small report is left on the table of the War Room of Grazza'kar folded and sealed with Grazzug's name on it.*Grazzug,You'll be pleased to know that the trip to Gorgrond has paid off immensely. I reported to Talgar after the foray part way into...
Small Velindeyn 2y
Velindeyn2298Small Grazzug 2y

Saving Sy and Seeking the Skulls

Pre – Operation NotesVelindeyn finally managed to rally enough support to traverse the Thunder Pass in search of our lost allies. They journeyed through the pass, passed the bones of ancient Agurak and made way towards Talador. There they were f...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0138Small Grazzug 2y

Attack on Grom'gar

Pre – Operation NotesWith Winter Veil drawing near, some of those in the garrison are growing wary. They miss their families and their homes. I cannot blame them. I miss my mate as well and my son is growing up fatherless….Someone has come up w...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0141Small Grazzug 2y

Portals' Report on Ley Line Activity in Frostfire Ridge

Pre - Operation ReportCommander,We were having quite a dialogue the other day and I thought I should revisit it. Like I was saying the other day, ley lines may, in theory, have to crisscross Draenor in a similar way as they do on Azeroth. It wou...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug079Small Grazzug 2y