Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] How to Apply
Recruitment

[Pinned] How to Apply

What everyone applying needs to know: 1. One of the guild officers (likely Grazzug) will respond to your application on the forums letting you know if you have been accepted or denied.2. We will not contact you in-game. If you are approved, it is...
Small Grazzug 4y
Grazzug11189Small Grazzug 4y
Recruitment

Application from Emneise Westsun

1, What is the full name of your character?Emneise Westsun2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Emneise3, Level and class: (Currently) 100 Rogue4, How long have you been roleplaying in WoW and w...
Small Emneise Westsun 115d
Emneise Westsun395Small Emneise Westsun 113d
Recruitment

Application from Ali'kuno

1, What is the full name of your character?Ali'kuno2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Alikuno3, Level and class: 64 Death Knight. I understand fully that I need to be 70 to join,but that will...
Member avatar small Alikuno 169d
Alikuno2119Small Grazzug 168d
Recruitment

Application From Unhala Silversun

1, What is the full name of your character?Unhala Feyfallen (formerly Hala Silversun)2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Unhala3, Level and class: Demon Hunter level 110 / 8704, How long have...
Member avatar small Unhala Feyfallen 208d
Unhala Feyfallen3121Small Grazzug 203d
Recruitment

Application From Dimiant

1, What is the full name of your character?Dimiant Furlbrow (Nickname: Dim)2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Dimiant3, Level and class: At the moment I’m a level 26 Warrior, though I’m in th...
Member avatar small Dimiant 297d
Dimiant2104Small Hedva 297d
Recruitment

Application from Felbright

1, What is the full name of your character? Arowyn Brightautumn, Left the name behind when she completed Demon Hunter training. Goes by Felbright2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)? Fe...
Member avatar small Felbright 318d
Felbright283Small Grazzug 318d
Recruitment

Cyveris/Cadrius (Because I promised I'd do it)

1, What is the full name of your character?Cyveris Hawkarrow2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Cyveris3, Level and class: 98 Demon Hunter4, How long have you been roleplaying in WoW and witho...
Small Cadrius 333d
Cadrius398Small Grazzug 333d
Recruitment

Application from Mikael

1, What is the full name of your character?Mikael Tidus2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Mikaèl3, Level and class: Somewhere above 40 (Leveling Currently) Monk4, How long have you been rolep...
Member avatar small Mikael 356d
Mikael5169Member avatar small Mikael 354d
Recruitment

Application from Relka

1, What is the full name of your character?'Relka' is quite simply the only name she knows. She carries no surname or clan honorific.2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?'Rellka' (Two L's)3, Le...
Small Relka 1y
Relka2114Small Grazzug 1y
Recruitment

Application from Swerto Ænimus + alts

1, What is the full name of your character? Swerto Ænimus. 2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)? Swerto (Twisting Nether)3, Level and class: 100 Warrior4, How long have you been roleplaying in...
Small Swerto 1y
Swerto6253Small Grazzug 1y
Recruitment

Application from Faerthurin

1, What is the full name of your character?Faerthurin Lantis.2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Just Faerthurin, nothing fancy. 3, Level and class: Level 100 Mage, I play Arcane. 4, How long ...
Small Faerthurin 1y
Faerthurin2280Small Grazzug 1y
Recruitment

Application from Aeltharius Proventus

1, What is the full name of your character?Aeltharius Proventus.2, What is the name of your character as it appears in-game (including special characters)?Aeltharius Proventus.3, Level and class: Mage, level 46 atm.4, How long have you been rolepl...
Small Lor'thaerus Flamestrider 1y
Lor'thaerus Flamestrider2200Small Grazzug 1y
Page 1