Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Completed Operations

Skyhorn Falls

Mercenaries! Our last attack on the Legion's smelting facilities near the Lost Temple ended disastrously when we were swarmed and routed by fel bats. FEL BATS! Amon Skytalon of the Skyhorn tauren up on Highmountain guaranteed us air support! Get...
Small Grazzug 198d
Grazzug1112Small Grazzug 198d
Completed Operations

Where the Apothecary desires, the Legion provides...

*This missive was forwarded to Grazzug in Jandvik *Ah, mercenaries…. We must exchange missives more often. I have been quite busy since you rescued me from the sunken fleet off of Stormheim’s northern shore. You remember my fondness for technolo...
Small Grazzug 198d
Grazzug1105Small Grazzug 198d
Completed Operations

Glaives in the Dark

Mercenaries!Einhar has finally been giving us information about some of those vrykul artifacts he mentioned not long after we met him all those months ago. He’s mentioned weapons he calls the ‘Glaives of Valhar the Valorous.’ The weapons are sup...
Small Grazzug 240d
Grazzug1104Small Grazzug 240d
Completed Operations

Felfire in Candle Rock

The Bluewax kobold have gone mad of late and emerged from their lair at Candle Rock.They massacred the grave tenders, desecrated the bodies of our dead, and even stole the bones of our ancient chieftains. While the bones of our chieftain's ancest...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug177Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Mead from the Master!

Honorable friend! Blood and battle have brought great honor to our great coalition so far. The people of Vrekt stand at the Thoravir’s side as we ravage the Felskorn in great battles worthy of the skalds.But to take the battle to the Halls of Val...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug143Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Siege of Hrydshal

*A scroll is delivered to Grazzug. It reads: *Grazzug Togrumson, ally of the ThoravirOur coalition requires a show of force to show the Felskorn that we are capable enemies. More importantly we need to train for the coming battle against the Leg...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug169Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Hydrannon's Vigil

To our majesty’s loyal Scythe, The Forsaken call on its loyal brothers and sisters to perform another task of great importance. Now that you have shown your mettle in battle against the filthy worgen and brought an end to their houndmaster, we wi...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug158Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

The Potion Master of Storm's Reach

*A scroll is delivered to Valtenath at Valdisdall. It reads: *Honorary Stormhand of the Thoravir,Our coalition becomes stronger by the day. My Thoravir are thriving once more despite their hardship and now we have Jarl Stendarr at our side. His...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug166Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Wolfblood in the Runewood

Lady Deathborne,What happened in our venture to the Skyfire cannot be stood for. The Gilnean ‘Huntmaster’ has made us look like fools and, worse yet, Dread-Rider Malwick and his kin were slain while we were hiding in darkened corners from those s...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug175Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Allies in Morheim

*A scroll is delivered to the Forsaken Foothold and eventually finds its way to Valtenath and, subsequently, Grazzug and his marauders*Honorary Stormhand of the Thoravir. Wielder of Storm’s Vigil.I, your ally and your king, am prepared to offer yo...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug187Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Highmountain's Insight

Mercenaries!This land is still unknown to us. Scouting parties are deployed daily to get a lay of the land and we’re mapping out a better image of Stormheim by the day. One such scouting party journeyed to the Weeping Bluffs to assess the ruins ...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug1100Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Seeking the Queen's Reprisal

To our majesty’s loyal Scythe, The Forsaken call on its loyal brothers and sisters to perform a task of great importance. While we entrust the Dark Lady can hold her own even on these wretched demon-infested isles, we would like some idea what ha...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug196Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Searching the Skyfire

Lady Deathborne,Though I understand you sympathize with the cause of the orcish commander and his mercenaries, I also shall not shirk our responsibility of avenging this callous attack on the Dark Lady and our naval forces. With so many ships rui...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug171Small Grazzug 1y
Completed Operations

Time That Gelgor Burned

Mercenaries!Your reports of your venture in western Gorgrond were conclusive… but lacking. While you retrieved Gorath's codex, you made mention of a powerful creature known as Gelgor. Well this creature you discovered is Gelgor of the Blue Flame...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0167Small Grazzug 2y
Completed Operations

Mad Eyes on the Overlook

Mercenaries!Our scouts have reported the southern overlook overseeing the Tailthrasher saberons’ land was recently vacated. Ever since the departure of the ogron, Blook, the Overlook has been free for the taking. I want soldiers up there to secu...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0120Small Grazzug 2y
Completed Operations

Darkanvil Investigation

SOMETHING HAPPENING OFF COAST OF BROKEN HORN!!GO LOOK!!!!!THERE WERE LOUD BOOMS!!!! I DIDN’T EAT SHROOMS!!!YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!! *Grazzug’s note: They might be referring to a ‘secret’ Alliance facility the Shadow Hunters have reported about back ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0109Small Grazzug 2y
Completed Operations

Mini-Arc: More than One Way to Skin a Cat

Part 1: Push backHail Grazzug,I am Beastmaster of Vol’jin’s Pride and have a matter for your men to handle. As we came down from Gorgrond, we were harassed by the savage catmen that populated the southern region… the Tailthrasher Basin. Since se...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0178Small Grazzug 2y
Completed Operations

Lumber Lunacy Two: Iron Madness!

Hi Grazzug,Remember me? Yeah? Good! I’m still here, ya know. Even with the Iron Horde's defeat at Shattrath, resources in Talador have been on a sharp decline. Gul'dan’s mooks have been ruthlessly hacking down Talador’s forests to fuel their e...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0114Small Grazzug 2y
Completed Operations

Vengeance for the Fallen: Revenge on the western wolves

Mercenaries!Caravans between here and the settlements of the Frostwolves and Horde have been under attack lately. Some have never found their destination. I sent my second, Talgar Goreblade, to the site of one of these attacks. The intel was sol...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0143Small Grazzug 2y
Completed Operations

The Sleeper Has Awakened - See Library

Hail,I heard that the far seer sought your people out. He wishes to entrust this other matter to the human Khadgar and the champion who commands Frostwall, but I believe your troupe are capable as well. Surely you have seen the rockworms that ha...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0156Small Grazzug 2y