Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Grazza'kar Bounty Board

[Pinned] The Bounty Board-- How it works!

Okay, I'm going to explain how these Contracts work so hopefully there's no confusion!Every now and then, I am going to post 2-3 "contracts" to this page for any KMG members to group up and complete! These things can range from hunting down a boun...
Small Grazzug 4y
Grazzug1334Small Grazzug 4y
Grazza'kar Bounty Board

Skyhorn Falls

Mercenaries! Our last attack on the Legion's smelting facilities near the Lost Temple ended disastrously when we were swarmed and routed by fel bats. FEL BATS! Amon Skytalon of the Skyhorn tauren up on Highmountain guaranteed us air support! Get...
Small Grazzug 139d
Grazzug192Small Grazzug 139d
Grazza'kar Bounty Board

Where the Apothecary desires, the Legion provides...

*This missive was forwarded to Grazzug in Jandvik *Ah, mercenaries…. We must exchange missives more often. I have been quite busy since you rescued me from the sunken fleet off of Stormheim’s northern shore. You remember my fondness for technolo...
Small Grazzug 139d
Grazzug194Small Grazzug 139d
Grazza'kar Bounty Board

Horn of Skyhorn

Hail Bauron Ironhorn,I was given your name by your kin at the Ironhorn Enclave. They know of our struggles in these times and I remembered your kind coming here and aiding us in weeks past with the kobold issue. While that has admittedly not yet...
Small Grazzug 181d
Grazzug170Small Grazzug 181d
Grazza'kar Bounty Board

Mini-Arc: Blackhowls of the North

Gak’ara,The long autonomous humans of the Grizzly Hills have been meeting with Alliance officials. In particular a Gilnean nobleman. The Horde can’t have these human filth joining into the Alliance and giving them access to the furs and lumber o...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0140Small Grazzug 2y
Grazza'kar Bounty Board

Mini-Arc: The Darkness of Quetz’lan

Shadow Hunta,I dunno what’s happened, mon. One day everyting was fine and da next it was in chaos. De beasties and spirits around da shrine of Quetz’lan went crazy! Dey burst out, killin’ all dose who went near. Da witch doctors be sayin’ a r...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug0134Small Grazzug 2y
Page 1