Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
A spot for the K.M.G's former mission reports preceding the crossing of the Dark Portal
6586Member avatar small
2627Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Operations

An Eight-Legged Incident

Post - Incident NotesA team was dispatched to Highmountain. In all this chaos with the Legion we haven’t given enough thought to backing up our allies throughout the island when they aren’t under heavy siege by the demons. The team met in Skyhor...
Small Grazzug 34d
Grazzug133Small Grazzug 34d
Operations

Go to Hel!

Pre – Operation NotesThogran hasn’t reported any treachery yet, which is, in itself, a good thing. Now I’m paranoid though. Anyone in our ranks may be a spy or possessed or something of that sort. We may want to keep the demon hunters around.**...
Small Grazzug 34d
Grazzug139Small Grazzug 34d
Operations

Defense of Aalgen Point

Pre – Operation NotesThe Nighthold has fallen. Gul’dan is defeated and the forces of the Horde and Alliance, along with the supposed revolutionaries in Suramar, have recovered the Eye of Aman’thul.We actually have a moment’s reprieve on this isla...
Small Grazzug 34d
Grazzug132Small Grazzug 34d
Operations

The Soulreaver Strikes

Pre – Operation NotesApparently my mercenaries and our allies who fought at the Gates of Valor were little more than a distraction. While we waged our battle there was another party who entered the Halls of Valor itself. Whoever they were they m...
Small Grazzug 34d
Grazzug129Small Grazzug 34d
Operations

The Battle for the Gates of Valor

Pre – Operation NotesWord came from the Highmountain tauren earlier in the week that the forces of the Underking, who I thought was dead at the hands of said tauren, had begun attacking their more peaceful kin, the Stonedark drogbar. We were cont...
Small Grazzug 145d
Grazzug199Small Grazzug 145d
Operations

The Siege of Hrydshal

Pre – Operation NotesWell… there was some questions I needed to answer when I returned to Valdisdall. It seems the vrykul did not respond well to having a massive cask of magical brew summoned into their city and onto one of their own. The image ...
Small Grazzug 145d
Grazzug191Small Grazzug 145d
Operations

Storm Brew Aboard the Manflayer

Pre – Operation NotesHazk has sent a vague report back on the Scythe’s activities in the Southern Barrens. They were investigating an officer of the Horde. One… Eyeripper. Name vaguely rings a bell. He’s served for some time and even holds my ...
Small Grazzug 215d
Grazzug2106Small Grazzug 215d
Operations

Tournament at Valhallas

Pre – Operation NotesHazk arrived in Valdisdal last night with a coin purse in hand. He told me it was the payment for forfeit the Seekers’ bounty on his head. I took the purse and he quickly admitted it was only forty of the sixty gold he owed....
Small Grazzug 215d
Grazzug172Small Grazzug 215d
Operations

Seige of Feltotem

Pre – Operation NotesThe petrified warriors we rescued from the basilisk near Hrydshal were sent to Sunvalor weeks ago. He ignored them and left it to his apprentice, Leryssa, to see them freed. By the time she broke the basilisk’s effect on the...
Small Grazzug 215d
Grazzug183Small Grazzug 215d
Operations

The Bloodhunt Hunt and Uncovering Skal'ach

Pre – Operation NotesThe Scythe have now been invited to join operations around Dreadwake’s Landing, which seems to be the heart of the warchief’s war effort in this land. This ‘generous’ offer was extended to the other factions in the old Warfor...
Small Grazzug 257d
Grazzug179Small Grazzug 257d
Operations

The Bones of Brother Gregorian and the Hunt for the Storm’s Brew

Pre - Operation NotesStrange intel has come in fro the Isle of Conquest garrison. Two vessels passed through the area, launching an attack on the Horde and Alliance garrisons there. Most notably they had torn sails that flew the ‘L’ of Lordaeron....
Small Grazzug 257d
Grazzug186Small Grazzug 257d
Operations

The Highmountain Trek and a Return to Pandaria

Our operations on the Broken Isles continue. A party was sent to Stonehoof Outpost with a tribute for the Highmountain tauren to show our desire for an alliance. Our party arrived to find the outpost under attack by Skovald’s vrykul and so we pr...
Small Grazzug 257d
Grazzug166Small Grazzug 257d
Operations

Braces of the Ancient Gods

We finally managed to track the Golden Fleet to the east of the Maelstrom, heading due south. We rendezvoused in Tirisfal and departed on the elven ship, the Sunvalor’s Lament, before heading after them.For hours the rains fell and battered the h...
Small Grazzug 257d
Grazzug158Small Grazzug 257d
Operations

Forming the Coalition

Pre – Operation NotesTracking a massive fleet of gilded ships is more challenging than I thought….****The first stop on our effort to unite the scattered vrykul against Skovald is Morheim. The village, named after a great champion of old, sits on...
Small Grazzug 257d
Grazzug153Small Grazzug 257d
Operations

A Royal Meeting

Pre – Operation NotesThe Scythe off and vanished again this afternoon. Seems they followed some of the Dread-Riders and a salvage team to scout around the ruins of the Skyfire. A group of Forsaken later returned with the bodies of some of their ...
Small Grazzug 329d
Grazzug195Small Grazzug 329d
Operations

The Trial of Might

Pre – Operation NotesI had Bloodsear and Raketalon look into the Scythe’s recent activities. They were in Dalaran, asking around about a ship called the Queen’s Reprisal. It seems it was the warchief’s flagship during the invasion. The only prop...
Small Grazzug 329d
Grazzug152Small Grazzug 329d
Operations

Scouting Nashal and Storm’s Vigil

Pre – Operation NotesThe elves arrived on their ship today. Not as many as in our last campaign, but, then again, they Seekers did abandon us then. They seem to be led by Talarien Sunvalor’s son, Valtenath. He came ashore with a team of Reliqu...
Small Grazzug 329d
Grazzug152Small Grazzug 329d
Operations

Legion Operations Begin - A Tumultuous Landing

Pre - Operation NotesWe've been at sea for days. It's the same every time. This damned sea sickness. I still remember leaving the Eastern Kingdoms for Kalimdor that first time. Sailing for weeks, going around the chaotic maelstrom. Storms an...
Small Grazzug 329d
Grazzug154Small Grazzug 329d
Operations

Dalaran Operation - A Not So Friendly Negotiation

Pre – Operation NotesOur defensive forces deployed to Westfall and Dun Morogh have done their part. We have shown the Alliance that, despite the Broken Shore, the Horde does have their backs. This should help in our negotiations, as they are com...
Small Grazzug 353d
Grazzug165Small Grazzug 353d
Operations

Ashenvale Operation - Battle of Demon Fall Canyon

Pre – Operation NotesToday was productive. I was training a new batch of warriors to join the fray in Azshara when I met an orc who goes by Bloodsear. He’s Shattered Hand and offered his aid to the Kalimdor Mercenaries. This includes intel from...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug182Small Grazzug 1y