Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/15/2017

What were your character/s first thoughts or actions when Argus appeared in the sky?
Small Bauron 5d
Bauron319Member avatar small Legren 5d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/4/2017

What are your character/s current and past weapons and/or preferences when it comes to weapons?
Small Bauron 16d
Bauron338Member avatar small Legren 12d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 8/25/2017

Yeah, I really need to do more of these.Anyway, we were talking about this in g-chat a couple nights ago, so I'll post the question here. How old is/are your character/s? Either their actual age, approximate age and/or what point of their race's...
Small Bauron 26d
Bauron571Member avatar small Hlabina 23d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 4/18/2017

If your character/s had a Dalaran Coin from the Dalaran Fountain like in the achieve [The Coin Master], what would it/they say?
Small Bauron 155d
Bauron3135Member avatar small Legren 148d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 1/11/2017

So I was bound to do this eventually. What are your character/s theme song/s? Meaning a song that fits with their personality.
Small Bauron 252d
Bauron5183Member avatar small Velikaya 231d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 12/11/2016

So I said I'd ask this question during our last event with all the tauren babies. How good of a parent do you think your character/s would make?
Small Bauron 283d
Bauron5135Member avatar small Zelch 277d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/5/2016

Name one or a few of your characters' most ridiculous or unbelievable tales, that took place either during events or outside of them. Tales that others would be very skeptical of.
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4166Small Hedva 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 7/10/16

What other class/es could you picture making your character/s if you could not have your character/s be the class they are now?
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4134Member avatar small Legren 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 6/10/16

So, here's one I thought of that is fun, brief, and involves cross-universe shenanigans. If your character went to some World of Warcraft parody of Hogwarts, which house would he/she fall into? (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin)
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4122Member avatar small Zelch 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 2/29/16

Now that the Draenor campaign has officially ended, what were the pros and cons of your character/s time on Draenor?
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron3204Small Grazzug 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 12/14/15

So, this is the end. The main Draenor arc has been done, and we haven't died (unless you're Orum, a red shirt, that child Garok murdered, that other child who committed suicide, one of our foes or maybe Kezzik). There's still work to be done on ...
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4285Small Urgarok 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/30/2015

I was looking at the WRA boards earlier when I came upon this link here. I thought this was too good to not be asked about so I'm hijacking this board to add a question! According to an apparent and currently unsubstantiated rumor, there may be ...
Small Grazzug 1y
Grazzug6361Member avatar small Hlabina 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 08/21/15

Does your character have a favorite color? What is it?
Small Bauron 2y
Bauron6309Small Tuliverine 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 09/01/15

How wealthy is your character?
Small Bauron 2y
Bauron4235Small Tuliverine 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 07/28/15

If your character was a follower, what abilities and traits would he or she have?Note: Referring specifically to a purple rank follower. Also, feel free to make up names of abilities as long as they still each have one of the possible counters (D...
Small Bauron 2y
Bauron4260Member avatar small Hlabina 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 07/12/15

So I'm doing these now. Not everyday, but when I feel like it. I asked Hedva, and she was okay with it. So let's start off with an interesting question that also came up in Seekers Truth or Dare.Out of the two groups of the Pact that your chara...
Small Bauron 2y
Bauron4292Small Urgarok 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 02/26/15

All characters have limits. What is one thing your character would never do, even if it would help their goal?
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara3213Small Hazk 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 02/18/15

In theme with the lunar festival, who was an elder* who influenced your character? What does your character think of them now?(*mentor, parents, etc. Not actual elder from the festival.)
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara2153Small Grazzug 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character prompt 12/20/14

Your character has an alcoholic drink named after them. What is it called and what does it taste like?
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara4308Small Hazk 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character prompt 12/13/14

What does your character want to achieve in Draenor?
Small Nucifara 2y
Nucifara6371Small Bauron 2y