Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 11/5/2017

What are your characters favorite foods/drinks/diet?
Small Bauron 13d
Bauron226Small Bauron 13d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 10/28/2017

What are your characters mounts/transports and companions/pets?
Small Bauron 21d
Bauron343Member avatar small Velikaya 21d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 10/21/2017

What are your character/s favorite holiday/s?
Small Bauron 28d
Bauron473Member avatar small Hlabina 24d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 10/14/2017

So it's the Gnomeregan run! Which brings to mind this question. How well would your character/s do in a marathon? Not quite something as tremendous as going from Tinkertown to Booty Bay though. The armored characters don't have to wear armor.
Small Bauron 35d
Bauron364Member avatar small Zelch 32d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 10/7/2017

I'd say we all have at least two characters now, so...If all your characters, reasons aside, all fought each other in a battle royal, who would have the best chance of winning? Who would be least likely to win? Could be an ordered list, or a gro...
Small Bauron 42d
Bauron481Small Grazzug 37d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/29/2017

Which one of the seven deadly sins best fit your character/s? For those of you who don't know, the sins are avarice (greed), wrath (anger), pride, gluttony, sloth (laziness), envy and lust (not always sexual; can just be an intense longing for so...
Small Bauron 50d
Bauron5132Small Grazzug 37d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/22/2017

What do you picture your character/s voice/s as sounding like? Either describe it from scratch, or match it up with an existing character or person.
Small Bauron 57d
Bauron486Small Grazzug 52d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/15/2017

What were your character/s first thoughts or actions when Argus appeared in the sky?
Small Bauron 64d
Bauron378Member avatar small Legren 63d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/4/2017

What are your character/s current and past weapons and/or preferences when it comes to weapons?
Small Bauron 75d
Bauron373Member avatar small Legren 70d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 8/25/2017

Yeah, I really need to do more of these.Anyway, we were talking about this in g-chat a couple nights ago, so I'll post the question here. How old is/are your character/s? Either their actual age, approximate age and/or what point of their race's...
Small Bauron 85d
Bauron5104Member avatar small Hlabina 82d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 4/18/2017

If your character/s had a Dalaran Coin from the Dalaran Fountain like in the achieve [The Coin Master], what would it/they say?
Small Bauron 214d
Bauron3146Member avatar small Legren 207d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 1/11/2017

So I was bound to do this eventually. What are your character/s theme song/s? Meaning a song that fits with their personality.
Small Bauron 311d
Bauron5193Member avatar small Velikaya 290d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 12/11/2016

So I said I'd ask this question during our last event with all the tauren babies. How good of a parent do you think your character/s would make?
Small Bauron 342d
Bauron5163Member avatar small Zelch 336d
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/5/2016

Name one or a few of your characters' most ridiculous or unbelievable tales, that took place either during events or outside of them. Tales that others would be very skeptical of.
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4201Small Hedva 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 7/10/16

What other class/es could you picture making your character/s if you could not have your character/s be the class they are now?
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4166Member avatar small Legren 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 6/10/16

So, here's one I thought of that is fun, brief, and involves cross-universe shenanigans. If your character went to some World of Warcraft parody of Hogwarts, which house would he/she fall into? (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin)
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4140Member avatar small Zelch 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 2/29/16

Now that the Draenor campaign has officially ended, what were the pros and cons of your character/s time on Draenor?
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron3219Small Grazzug 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 12/14/15

So, this is the end. The main Draenor arc has been done, and we haven't died (unless you're Orum, a red shirt, that child Garok murdered, that other child who committed suicide, one of our foes or maybe Kezzik). There's still work to be done on ...
Small Bauron 1y
Bauron4326Small Urgarok 1y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 9/30/2015

I was looking at the WRA boards earlier when I came upon this link here. I thought this was too good to not be asked about so I'm hijacking this board to add a question! According to an apparent and currently unsubstantiated rumor, there may be ...
Small Grazzug 2y
Grazzug6417Member avatar small Hlabina 2y
Daily Character Prompts

Character Prompt 08/21/15

Does your character have a favorite color? What is it?
Small Bauron 2y
Bauron6324Small Tuliverine 2y